Staging & Configuration
Ensuring reliability and consistency while deploying technology across dispersed locations is complex. With over 30 years of experience in developing, testing, and perfecting processes, RST knows exactly how to minimize deployment issues and decrease costs associated with installation, training, and support.
- Our project managers begin by carefully documenting the steps required to ensure a successful integration.
- Preapproved technologies are uniformly staged and assembled with necessary configurations, images, and programs.
- Following serialization and asset tagging, equipment is tested before it is assembled and boxed, and/or palletized into kits.
- Shipping fully inspects and then sends the kits to the site, technician, or depot location two days prior to the installation date.
- The installation of configured technology is carefully monitored to ensure operational effectiveness and that adjustments are made in real-time.
RST's constant focus on details and process guarantees that technology installs take place on time to minimize operational disruptions and diminish technology downtime.
Your single source for staging and configuration
With 30 years of experience, RST is hardware and software agnostic, so we don't force you to use particular equipment or systems; we work with what you have to deliver the right solution for you. We also pride ourselves on only employing salaried FTE/W2 employees rather than contractors so we can be sure that you're getting the highest level of service and expertise. Our technicians come directly to your business and work quickly and accurately so you can be up and running with little or no downtime.